Ephoto - A Comprehensive Image Viewer Using EFL
Download Ephoto 1.5 Final
Ephoto is an image viewer and editor written using the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries(EFL). It focuses on simplicity and ease of use, while taking advantage of the speed and small footprint provided by EFL. View Ephoto’s project page on the Enlightenment wiki. You can also download Ephoto's source code from the Enlightenment git repository.
- Browsing the filesystem and displaying images in an easy to use grid view.
- Browsing images in a single image view format.
- Viewing images in a slideshow.
- Editing your images with features, such as cropping, auto enhance, blurring, sharpening, brightness/contrast/gamma adjustments, hue/saturation/value adjustments, and color level adjustment.
- Applying artistic filters to your images, such as black and white and old photo.
- Drag And Drop file operations to easily maintain your photo directories.
If you have feedback, feature requests, or bug reports, please open a ticket.