Ephoto - A Comprehensive Image Viewer Using EFL
Download Ephoto 1.5 Final
Ephoto is an image viewer and editor written using the
Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL). It focuses on simplicity and
ease of use, while taking advantage of the speed and small footprint
provided by EFL. View Ephoto’s project page on
- Browsing the filesystem and displaying images in an easy to use grid view.
- Browsing images in a single image view format.
- Viewing images in a slideshow.
- Editing your images with features, such as cropping, auto enhance, blurring, sharpening, brightness/contrast/gamma adjustments, hue/saturation/value adjustments, and color level adjustment.
- Applying artistic filters to your images, such as black and white and old photo.
- Drag And Drop file operations to easily maintain your photo directories.
If you have feedback, feature requests, or bug reports, please
open a ticket.